Protocol of Agreement with CRI
We have proudly signed a new protocol of agreement with Civic Resilience Initiative.
The Civic Resilience Initiative (CRI) is a Lithuanian non-profit, non governmental organization founded in 2018 in Vilnius, Lithuania by a group of experts based all around Europe. CRI focuses its activities on increasing the resilience of Lithuanian and other societies of the region through the means of engaging education. This organization aims to increase the resilience in the spheres of security, media-literacy, disinformation, cyber, civil and grass-root activities, empowering the civil societies to actively engage in educational activities themselves.
Eutopian and Civic Resilience Initiative will carry out the following activities:
- Online practical trainings, seminars, webinars, podcasts;
- Lectures, conferences, and public engagements;
- Strategic brain-storming sessions;
- Will apply together for project funding;
- Will inform and invite each other’s experts to their respective events.
Read the protocol of agreement.